Sunday, October 5, 2008

RiverPark part 2


So we visited the Tunica Riverpark today. I absolutely love it. It's so pretty. It is literally right on the river. They were able to answer all of my questions (yes. they spray for mosquitos. yes. they have a room for me to get ready). I could have an outside wedding but then the dinner and band inside. I love the fact that people can wander around outside. We get access to the museum for the first hour (which is actually kind of cool). The best part is that the pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS with the river in the background (I can see them in Mississippi Magazine now...). I also love that there is a lot to do around there, plenty of places for everyone to stay, etc. So I think that we are going to have to find a way to make it work.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

First of all- your ring is so pretty. Thanks for finally posting a picture. The one you sent on my phone didn't come through. I am glad you liked the Riverpark. Did they have your prospective dates available?

jcrowson said...

Meredith sent me your blog and I love your colors - they are so Joanne:) Sounds like the Riverpark is the place and I hope everything works out like you want.