Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Big Checkmark

Rebecca at my office just got back from her honeymoon this Monday. One of my best friends, Jenn, just got married in September. Between the two of them, I now have a full fledged library of bridal magazines. In every magazine (and in this great The Bride's Book of Lists that Rebecca gave me- Shelley it is totally the bridal book you would write), there are checklists about what you should be doing and how far in advance of the wedding date. Unfortunetly, other than look at said bridal magazines I hadn't made any check marks... UNTIL TODAY!

I would like to announce that we are getting married:

August 1, 2009
Tunica River Park Museum
Tunica, MS
Yay! I'm so excited. I really do think it is the perfect location. It met every one of mine and Jake's critieria. And now that I know WHERE we are getting married, I feel like I can move forward on everything else!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

YEA! A date! I'm glad it worked out.